About Me

My photo
Hi, I am in my 2nd year studying to be a teacher through CQUni. This blog was designed to help me reflect on my findings about ICT tools for my and my future students' learning.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Youtube

A very interesting website, which states the facts and figures about YouTube, reveals how incredibly popular it is. Students living in South East Queensland, who have access to a computer would inevitably have accessed YouTube at one stage in their life. So, if they are using these tools at home, why not use them in the classroom. There are literally billions of clips on YouTube and many of them would be beneficial in the context of your classroom. Just have a search.

The above YouTube clip, has helped me to understand the concept of Connectivism.

No comments:

Post a Comment